Margo can refer to:
- Margo (actress), a Mexican-American actress.
- Margo (music), an Irish singer, also known as Margo O'Donnell.
- Margo (magician), television magic performer and daughter of Frances Willard
- Margo (soap), a brand of herbal soap.
- Margo Sherman, a character on The Critic.
- Margo A. Macomber, a character in Ernest Hemmingway's "The Short Happy Life of Francis Macomber" (Why not let up on the bitchery just a little, Margot")
- Margo, Saskatchewan, a village in the Canadian province, Saskatchewan.
- Dashti Margo, a desert in Afghanistan.
Margo in French: Margo